Webbing species?

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
H incei! They're tiny, glittery, speedy, hella-aggro with their food and web maniacs!

Taki F&T

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I would also go with C cyaneopubescens, but it doesn't web as much as it gets older, but the most webbing I've ever seen is my Chilobrachys huahini. Every cubic cm of the terrarium is webbed up!

Last edited:

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I can't believe no one said E. Murinus yet, but leave that to me. Ephebopus Murinus! For a great pic of Skeleton webbing see here-
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=95253
i got my E. murinus as part of a group purchase but didn't know much about them before that. It is definitely one of the most awesome T's i have! It is out almost every night adding yet more web to it's entire enclosure. During the day it is usually in one of it's many burrows but i can see it through the KK all the time. It is also very awesome to watch it eat. This is one fast T & serious about meal time! i am very glad i decided to get this T!

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My Chilobrachys fimbriatus also covers its house in thick web. It lives in the burrow and when i feed these browny purple legs pop up and grab it lol As long as i dont disturb it by knocking the tub by accident i can see it webbing every night !