Web Laying Question

Atmospheric

Arachnopeon
I am still fairly new at keeping T's but I am gaining valuable experience daily. I have a nifty little collection of 5 T's and 2 scorps so far. I recently was given an Aphonopelma hentzi (identified through here, she was given as a wild caught species from eastern Colorado) she molted two days after I received her and ever since her molt all she does, day in and day out, is lay web. She spins laps around her enclosure all day. None of my other T's do this and I was just looking for some insight.

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
Seems pretty normal, Certain specimens lay more then others, They'll lay webbing around to aid in the detection of potential prey, mate, predator etc... as-well to establish they're territorial boundary.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
It probably never got the chance to web, since it needed to save energy for molt. Now, it is going to web all over! It seems like you got a lucky spider that will web all over, it is completely normal :D

Estein

Arachnoknight
Sounds like she feels comfortable in her new home and is making it her own. :) Have fun watching the webbing!