We want more pics guys!

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey you long time pede keepers like Alonso and Atrax, post some more pics please. I am trying to make up my mind by tax time what pedes I want to order and your pictures really help.

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey, I will get some more pics posted by tomorrow. Which species are you thinking of getting?

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would like the Alipes sp., and definately the Scolopendra subspinipes. for starters.

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Do you by chance have the one they call the Tanzanian flameleg. the picture I saw of her is gorgeous. *Also another question, if you want to put a big one in a glass aquarium what is the best type of lid to use.

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey PTG! I will get some cool pics up for ya tomorrow as well as some advice on a good lid for the aquarium. Talk to ya then. :)

Atrax

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks Alonso99 and Atrax, am looking forward to your replies!

Hey Xenesthis- I went to your site and you are in dire need of pictures and the price list wouldn't come up!!!!

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The S.mortisans is intriguing due to the fact that in pictures it has a metallic look to it like it is made out of metal. Is that two different colors or just from the lighting?

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by petitegreeneyes
Hey Xenesthis, do you sell the Cherry red one? That is one sharp centipede.
I agree that it is sharp, but if I'm not mistaken, it's only come into the trade in the past few months. I've looked for one for sale and I haven't seen much, it might be expensive.

xenesthis

Arachnolord
Old Timer
cherry reds

I have a few of the "Malaysian cherry-reds" left. $55 ea. My site's price list is still be worked on but, you can get a copy of my list by emailing me at: sales@tarantulaspiders.com and titling your email: SUBSCRIBE RETAIL PRICE LIST U.S.

Todd