We have 4 male Madagascar hissing cockroach juveniles now! Also questions.

ebld

Arachnopeon
For years I have been interested in Gromphadorhina portentosa, and I got my husband into them also.
Now on Monday we got them, four juvenile boys. My friend breeds them (she theaches in a school for future vet techs and is an expert with all kinds of bugs, mice and rats and etc etc :D ) so we go them for a cheap 2€ a piece. We're so excited!
Our small terrarium is still a bit in process, the living plants are small, but they grow fast. I took saplings from the scorpion enclosure. That's why there's a plastic plant. We don't agree with artificial plants at all, the environment has to be as natural as possible. They live in Madagascar after all!
There's coconut mulch, moss, cork bark, and I don't know the other kind of wood in English. Day/night cycle (we live at the Arctic Circle - Finland - so that's very challenging in summer when we have sunlight 23 hours per day), moisture, suitable food and some high quality cat kibble couple of times a week. The enclosure is very very tight and the top (with ventlating mesh) and the door have locking latches so no escaping possible :)

My questions:
One of them has a shorter antenna, other one is normal length. It's like the antenna has snapped, and is now a two thirds in length. Is it harmful? Why does this happen?
They do like to be in a group, jam themselves in a same hole too, and don't hiss at eachother. Is this because they're juveniles? If so, do they come more aggressive to eachother as they mature? That's why we have only 4 so they can have their own personal space and not be in a stressful crowd.

nelikko.jpg
Of course they have names.

pikkuterra_inside.jpg pikkuterra_outside.jpg

madagascarhissinglover

Arachnosquire
Heyo! The antenna was most likely caused by a scuffle between the males. They do that quite a bit. Even if they have plenty of space and food, its just natural for them to fight sometimes. Thankfully, they won't spar to the death but broken antenna's are often caused, it's not harmful though. Since they are juveniles, there's a chance that he'll grow it back if he molts but most likely the antenna will stay broken

tarantulas118

Arachnoknight
From what I know, males will often fight with eachother at night and will hiss the whole time so you might wanna put the enclosure somewhere where your not sleeping or you might wake up to a whole bunch of hissing from the enclosure. Thankfully they won’t fight to death so you don’t have to worry about that.