WC vs CB

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Viper was it you who posted the pic of a WC B. albopilosum? Now I can't find it:banghead:. Anyhow, that Ts coloring looks like my B. albopilosum. I was told when I got her dec. that she was CB. Is there any pics here of WC and CB side by side. Thanks.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Viper was it you who posted the pic of a WC B. albopilosum? Now I can't find it:banghead:. Anyhow, that Ts coloring looks like my B. albopilosum. I was told when I got her dec. that she was CB. Is there any pics here of WC and CB side by side. Thanks.
Hey Chris. I haven't had all my morning coffee yet. :confused:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
It could have been CB from two of the WC Ts. They wont lose their coloring/traits from just being bred in captivity. The 'hobby form' is likely the result of some mixing over the years that the wild caught ones would not have be part of.

Last edited:

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
It could have been CB from two of the WC Ts. They wont lose their coloring traits from just being bred in captivity. The 'hobby form' is likely the result of some mixing over the years that the wild caught ones would have be part of.
Thanks. I wonder now if the lps kinda fudged the truth, eh. It's ok. Not going to breed her. Scared of huge egg sacs since don't know what I'm doing.