wazzzz up New York...here we go again!

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
SATURDAY Jan 27, that's TOMORROW!!!! So far the Deranged ones, Philth and I are going. Here's the two places we narrowed it down to so far. Both are Clubs with live music and look like lots of drunken fun!{D :} :p :D

http://www.muls.com/index_mulcahys.htm
In Farmingdale near D&B

http://www.thecrazydonkey.com/index.htm
In Wantaugh right near LIRR

Oh, and Queens/Manhattanites, I will already be out on the Island, so "Terri's Ferry" is NOT available.

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
AW sheeeeeet, I can't make it, I'm alone and babysitterless. Craig's on call, AGAIN! If it's live music you want, come to my place, I'll play my sax for freeeeeeee, no cover, free alcohol, free suuuuuuuuushiiiiiiiii! Git out of the cold and come to Jodi's Place instead!!!!

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Did I mention FREE spider for every guest!

DOOR PRIZES!!!!

Parking vouchers!

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Crazy Doneky is eaiser for me to get to, but Mulchay's is prob eaiser if anybody comes from Queens/city. (Framingdale is Crazy Donkey, Mulchay's is in Wantaugh right near LIRR ;) ) I'll go anywhere that serves:cool: so it dosent matter to me. There web sites dont seems to offer much info on what kind of bands they are:?

Later, Tom

Aunt Ant

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Waah, no can do tomorrow

Hope y'all have fun! Maybe I can join in on a future excursion :)

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Okay all, I'm heading out to Lon-gisland this morning. Will be in touch with She Who Rules. See yas later!!!!!

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well Craig's home, but with my foul mouth, musical snobbery, and lack of inhabition, you would not want me in the same room as a Long Island cover band, especially after a few drinks. I'll have to pass. Have fun though.

Last edited: