watering substrate....

Trevis

Arachnopeon
Hi guys,can i still drop few drop water into the substrate while the subs still not fully dryout? Its been 6 day my subs still dark in color not dry yet,any advice?

SausageinaNet

Arachnopeon
Just water it a little and don't overdo it. I don't see any benifit of letting it dry out completly before rewatering it.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
No sense at all, for me. You can let that substrate dry or being a pool, doesn't matter since you didn't even mention the Arachnid/Invert or what else inside, the ventilation... nothing.

Try to be more detailed, man :-s

Abyss

Arachnoknight
Need to know what T we are even tryin to advise with before w ecan effectivly advise.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Ah ah, you are funny, Trevis ;)

You took the time for give two dislikes but not 1 minute for explain and give to us a bit of details regarding your question.

I don't care at all, btw, about a "dislike" or a "disagree", don't get me wrong. It's, because, again... make no sense. Twice :)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Yeah, @Trevis, what's the deal? You've got two people ready and willing to help, simply asking for more info. That was a bit rude.

Asking for what animal we're dealing with is absolutely relevant information. You should know that by now, this isn't your first time posting a question. We always ask for the species.

Hellblazer

Arachnosquire
This is the point where I would just ignore someone's questions if I had tried to help them. I realize some people can't or won't do their own research, but disliking posts that were just asking for more info in order to help is a little ridiculous.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Hi guys,can i still drop few drop water into the substrate while the subs still not fully dryout? Its been 6 day my subs still dark in color not dry yet,any advice?
It really does depend on what tarantula you are using the substrate for. They have a wide verity of requirements so knowing the species is very helpful.

Provide the information and most people here will be glad to help you if you're interested.

Last edited:

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Man, ah ah ah, what's that substance :) ?

Seems a sort of plastic easter egg with inside, as surprise, that sort of ice cream thing of "The Stuff" movie :-s
It's kind of like hard Play-Dough. Like a stress ball, kind of. I love this stuff!

BorisTheSpider

No this is Patrick
Old Timer
Seems a sort of plastic easter egg with inside, as surprise, that sort of ice cream thing of "The Stuff" movie :-s
" They call me Moe cause when my mama would give me some money I would ask her for mo "

Awesome movie reference. It doesn't get much more obscure then the Stuff .

Last edited:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
" They call me Moe cause when my mama would give me some money I would ask her for mo "

Awesome movie reference. It doesn't get much more obscure then the Stuff .
Ah ah, grow up with such movies. Hell, U.S movies of once, I will continue to say this until death, were damn great my man :-s