Wasp vs T fight, Not for sensitive tarantula lovers :D

basin79

ArachnoGod
I don't think the sensitive needs to be in the title. If you're a T lover you're not going to like it.

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
As much as I love inverts, wasps hold a special place of contempt for me because of stuff like this. Evil buggers.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
And why this video or events like this "it should be not for Theraphosidae lovers", in the first place, one moment?

Are we turned all of a sudden into a weak, hysteric, sick psychopolice PC audience? Those things happens in nature, and laws of Mother Nature are sacred ones that weren't written by humans, nor those laws needs to be under the crappy influence of weakling attitude, moral or else.

One thing is animal cruelty caused by man made actions: offering a mouse to a Pterinochilus murinus, for instance, only for enjoying a sick show of a screaming, envenomated mice, a completely useless thing that put stress and fear in the eight legged predator as well first.

Just like those (mostly Japanese or Asian made) "bugs fights" videos of all kind, a sort of "MMA" involving every kind of bugs VS arachnids/inverts or else.

But another, completely different thing are Mother Nature law... yeah, sucks for the Theraphosidae, but those are the rules. We should been grateful that those things still happens, considering how much we destroyed the world, as N°1 worldwide environment criminals.

I do understand that, however, since we live in a sick world that keeps trying to undermine and destroy the laws of God and Nature (using clonation, Man's pregnant, 'Franken-Gender' and poop like that) not everyone will agree :-s

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Are we turned all of a sudden into a weak, hysteric, sick psychopolice PC audience? Those things happens in nature, and laws of Mother Nature are sacred ones that weren't written by humans, nor those laws needs to be under the crappy influence of weakling attitude, moral or else.
One thing is animal cruelty caused by man made actions: offering a mouse to a Pterinochilus murinus, for instance, only for enjoying a sick show of a screaming, envenomated mice, a completely useless thing that put stress and fear in the eight legged predator as well first.
i just dont like seeing things i like and enjoy die. anyone can see that sharing a vid of tarantulas dying on a tarantula forum isnt going to be well received.

basin79

ArachnoGod
And why this video or events like this "it should be not for Theraphosidae lovers", in the first place, one moment?

Just like those (mostly Japanese or Asian made) "bugs fights" videos of all kind, a sort of "MMA" involving every kind of bugs VS arachnids/inverts or else.

But another, completely different thing are Mother Nature law... yeah, sucks for the Theraphosidae, but those are the rules. We should been grateful that those things still happens, considering how much we destroyed the world, as N°1 worldwide environment criminals.

I do understand that, however, since we live in a sick world that keeps trying to undermine and destroy the laws of God and Nature (using clonation, Man's pregnant, 'Franken-Gender' and poop like that) not everyone will agree :-s
Seeing anything you like get beat isn't nice. Be it a footy team, your favourite boxer/MMA fighter or animal. I'll watch a TV nature show where I might have to watch a scene of an animal I like die. But I wouldn't tune into a show that was only about the animal I like dying.

All T owners know what happens in the wild with these wasps. I personally like the wasps. I think it's amazing what they've evolved to do. I just don't want to watch it.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Let me clarify: everyone here (obviously) loves Theraphosidae (and according to the huge number of T's owners here, that easy overpower the scorpions and - sadly - centipedes :angelic: enthusiasts, T's are loved a lot).

I'm one as well <-- feel like an idiot to state that :-/

But it's absolutely normal what Tarantula hawk do. That's their nature, not decided by me or else. Just like, bizarre and lovely, is the mutual "love" between C.ventrimaculata and Xenesthis immanis. This is nature: never unfair, never brutal or else. Mankind is, for money and other garbage.

I do understand that a Theraphosidae lover doesn't like the show, ok, lol. But what's next? Complying about that lion eating a Gazelle?

Christ, actually we are running out of both, according to what's happening :-s

What, on the other hand, I found a bit odd is to start a thread about this in late 2016, since (IMO) everyone should know by decades that, but oh well.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Let me clarify: everyone here (obviously) loves Theraphosidae (and according to the huge number of T's owners here, that easy overpower the scorpions and - sadly - centipedes :angelic: enthusiasts, T's are loved a lot).

I'm one as well <-- feel like an idiot to state that :-/

But it's absolutely normal what Tarantula hawk do. That's their nature, not decided by me or else. Just like, bizarre and lovely, is the mutual "love" between C.ventrimaculata and Xenesthis immanis. This is nature: never unfair, never brutal or else. Mankind is, for money and other garbage.

I do understand that a Theraphosidae lover doesn't like the show, ok, lol. But what's next? Complying about that lion eating a Gazelle?

Christ, actually we are running out of both, according to what's happening :-s

What, on the other hand, I found a bit odd is to start a thread about this in late 2016, since (IMO) everyone should know by decades that, but oh well.
No one is stating it isn't perfectly natural for a wasp to defeat a T.

And it's perfectly natural for T lovers not to want to watch a beautiful wasp beat a T.

I love snakes. And I've seen nature programmes where they're killed. However I wouldn't watch a particular clip of a snake being killed.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
No one is stating it isn't perfectly natural for a wasp to defeat a T.

And it's perfectly natural for T lovers not to want to watch a beautiful wasp beat a T.

I love snakes. And I've seen nature programmes where they're killed. However I wouldn't watch a particular clip of a snake being killed.
Sure man. I understand your words and your point, trust me. My point is, what IMO I can't stand isn't a Tarantula hawk defeating (99,99 out of 100) a Theraphosidae (I wouldn't however waste my time filming that, rest assured) but comments like #4 here, nothing IMO but a senseless, empty, voyeuristic thing to do: something made by mankind, on purpose, on homemade "vitro" for have 2/5 minutes of 'God' feeling.

I'm a man that respect and respected always violence, even when life asked me to act that way.

Last edited:

shutout2000

Arachnoknight
. I actually don't like wasps either, I am terribly allergic to them. However This is mother nature, and like it's been mentioned, we should actually appreciate to see a sign of a healthy ecosystem that is balancing itself. Sorry for posting this... I guess?!?!