Wasnt going to buy anything today.

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
Went to a reptile swap for crickets, but I couldnt pass these up.:D There is usually quite a few wild caught T's, I didnt expect there to be so many cool slings. Good prices too. Nice not having to pay shipping for decent stuff.

P.irminia

H.maculata

And 2 L.parahybana's, about 2.5"

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
Yes the wheaton show. The L. parahybana are not sexed. I'm not sure if they can be just yet?

DemonAsh

Arachnosquire
Yes the wheaton show. The L. parahybana are not sexed. I'm not sure if they can be just yet?
I love that show. I found a P. pederseni there this weekend. And Adam had some nice stuff too, per usuual.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Is it just me or does this look like a pulchra? I guess its just the angle....
Im with you on that one. That looks exactly like a G.pulchra at that size. Its damn near identical to mine, not that it means much, but still.

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
Nice buy!
What are the sizes on the irminia and maculata?
Right around an inch. The H.mac wrecked a cricket right away, the irminia hasn't been interested.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

I love that show. I found a P. pederseni there this weekend. And Adam had some nice stuff too, per usuual.
Is adam the guy with long hair and glasses?

DemonAsh

Arachnosquire
Right around an inch. The H.mac wrecked a cricket right away, the irminia hasn't been interested.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Is adam the guy with long hair and glasses?
Yep, that's him.

DemonAsh

Arachnosquire
Yeah he had some nice stuff too. Hopefully hes there next time. I've been wanting an LP and was going to order some 1/8" online, glad I waited til I went to the show.
He's been there just about every time I've gone to that show, so he should be. :)

fatich

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I agree with J.huff23 and jbm150, it's not a Lasiodora parahybana, its Grammostola pulchra.

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Im with you on that one. That looks exactly like a G.pulchra at that size. Its damn near identical to mine, not that it means much, but still.
The two pictures in the OP look nothing like my ~3 inch L. parahybana. Another case of LPS mislabeling, perhaps?

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It really does look to me like a G. pulchra, too.

I'd say that's better for you... but I'm biased. ;)

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
It really does look to me like a G. pulchra, too.

I'd say that's better for you... but I'm biased. ;)
Hey that works out too! I have a pulchra sling but its much smaller so I cant really compare. I'll try to take some better pics later and I'll post them up. Unfortunately I have to use my cell phone for pics because we cant find our digital cam charger.:wall:

Either way I got them for $10 each :razz:

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

another cell pic i had.

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Are those wood chips/bark in the pic? That might make for a messy situation were the spider to take a tumble on to it after a fall from the side of your enclosure.