WARNING! Newly Discovered LS Virus!

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
OMG, I better stop while im ahead... well, maybe i'll get all my pokies first and then i'll stop! And of course all the Lampropelma genus and Avicularia because they are all so cool! Oh, and can't forget the Brachy.... Ah crap, I think I might have it :8o My stomach is starting to hurt and im sweating, are these symptoms as well :?

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Man, I have enough incurable diagnoses for 3 people! ;) So, I will keep calling it my addiction, that way I don't confuse my doctors with another one. Plus, it sounds much more pleasant to say I am addicted to spiders, rather than infected with them.......hmmmmm........... though addicted doesn't really cover it for me either, because it isn't unhealthy and it isn't something I want to kick the habit of eventually............hmmmmm........... perhaps fascination with furry things.......no, no, no, that wouldn't do........ addicted it is! :D :p

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
No mental institution wants to take me in becouse of this desease! Damn it!!:eek:

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
I hope it's not fatal, I've been showing symptoms for over a year now and it feels like the disease is only getting worse!

SpiderDane

Arachnopeon
I can tell you guys that this virus have spread to Europe :worship:

I´m already (trying) spreading it, but it´s not going well, people here seems to be immune to it :wall: for the moment!
But i´m gathering the troops and going to WAR :3:
It´s a war that we have to win {D

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
"No I won't Turn and Cough...." I already know I'm infected! :D

Venari

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
EEKKK!!
Quick- call Mulder and Scully to track this All-consuming affliction!!
Or better yet, call in Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan...no, wait...she grew up PLAYING with snakes and T's!!!
I give up! I'm (happily!) terminal!{D
From what I understood from the "class reunion" episode (Robert Englund did a creepy job there, even with a Freddy reference), Tempy grew up DISECTING dead things.

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
I would dispute the highly contagious claim. I've yet to be able to make a friend like and want to collect T's like I have, but I have made some people realize they're pretty cool.
My college roommate last year was scared of spiders. He now owns 3 different Brachypelma species.

Ashphetamine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:D This is all good news! <3

Continue spreading the LSV.

no one is immune-

Knowledge is the only cure for apathy;
apathy typically occurs when we have a fear-
and 90% of the time we fear what we do not understand!

WE CANNOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE!

:D

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh my god! I think I have it too! why did this happen to me!? Is there anything I could've done to prevent it!?

Jjpth

Arachnopeon
I KNEW IT!!... I started eating with 10"tweezers and drinking from a squirt bottle!. Am I too far gone?..

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Do not fret! I've already started a Hike For the Cure. However, nobody seems to be showing up except my arachnophobic friends. Hmmmm....

khil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, I thought this was about an actual disease that was infecting tarantulas. f0ck.

anyway i have it lol! my room is full of spiders and insects, no room to walk, and my family thinks i am a creep and a piece of sht. oh well its worth it, tarantulas rule.