wanting to know

spiderman23

Arachnopeon
just wanting to know is it normal for a tarantula not to eat for 6 weeks and then eat after that

spiderman23

Arachnopeon
i have two t and one like to be out and about around the cage and the other one hids in the half log most of the day why is that

EricFavez

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i have two t and one like to be out and about around the cage and the other one hids in the half log most of the day why is that
What kinda of Ts are they? Arboreal Ts are a lil more active and curious ...a terrestrial will often make a burrow and hardly ever come out. It really just depends.

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I have two Ts from the same egg sac, and you could be describing them when you talk about your two Ts. They are polar opposites, and both are perfectly normal.

David Burns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
every specimen is an individual.

are you the same as everybody else?

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My G. roseas have gone without feeding for months, then suddenly started right back up again with no harm done.

I concur that ts are individual even within a species. I have an OBT that only comes out for food and one that pretty much spends all of its time at the surface. One of my roseas is very defensive, the other is pretty much a pet rock.