wanting to get a few new T's any ideas

Ben Oliver

Arachnopeon
i would like to get a few new T's in the next few weeks, i just don't know what i would want. The spiders I have now are 2 G. pulchripes, avic avic, G. rosea, H. lividum. i would like to get some large species like a L.p. or poci.

pnshmntMMA

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My LP is awesome. Molted from 2.5 to 4 inches lately. Get one! I recommend buying from MattybofMD and hellion299. Both are incredible sellers with great specimens.

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
GBBs are awesome webbers, great eaters, and have fantastic colors. G pulchra are as cute as can be and generally pretty docile. That solid black looks like velvet! There are some really nice Brachypelma too; you might want to check some of them out.

Ben Oliver

Arachnopeon
p. matellica cool T's i guess its not out of the question.... i don't want one i would like to get at least 6 to 8. so if you can come up with a few that would be great

wesker12

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
*sigh* You might want to reread what the OP said. S/he already has those and is looking for something big and different. *sigh*

Do you have a price range you must stay within? If price isn't an issue, how about P. metallica?
I swear I thought he said he had a G. pulchripes not a G. pulchra ;)

I would recommend a Lasoidra parahybana or Acanthoscurria geniculata. If you want an arboreal - try L. violaceopes - its like an arboreal H. lividum!

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You still didn't get something yet Ben ?
I even got a Poec now . .

boxofsorrows

Arachnopeon
I'll throw another vote for Acanthoscurria geniculata, lovely looking T and a brilliant feeder, bit of a pain for throwing up clouds of UT hair's though but that's a small price for how good they look.

You're saying you'd like a few rather than a single - I know they're don't meet the "larger" size criteria, but there' no OBT in your list I notice... go on, you know you want to, everyone should have one at some point :D

I'd certainly add a pokie to your list, since picking up my P.regalis I'm really fancying another pokie next time I'm putting an order in.

TGod

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I agree with annabelle, get a pulchra. They look so cool, there docile and they get pretty big. Plus they have an awsome black colour. If u get one i will be way jelous.

Popsmoke63B

Arachnosquire
I would go with GBB, L. parahybana, or P. ornata/P. regalis. That's my wishlist anyway!

Arachnoholic

Arachnopeon
Get a P. metallica, P. mirina or B. smithi maybe Pamphobetus anitious. I have all of these and they're fantastic!