• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Walk on the Wildside (www.walkwildside.com)

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Greg Malvino is a great guy, and he responded to my emails quickly. My centipede and sling came in today as accorded with no trouble. I recommend him to everyone.

Edit: The website address is now correct.

Billy Norton

Arachnopeon
Walk on the wild side- Greg

I have purchased several inverts from Greg. His service is excellent. Prices have been more than fair. T's and scorps have all arrived in great condition. Greg is a friendly guy who knows his business. A+

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Greg Malvino is a great guy, quick to respond to my emails and very knowledgeable the times we talked on the phone. All 11 s'lings ordered were packed expertly and all arrived in great shape, despite the cold weather I was experiencing. I will be doing more business with Greg and recommend him to all who want to purchase s'lings. He has a great variety and more than fair pricing!!!!

Andy

68v

Arachnopeon
Wolf (Walk on the Wildside)

I just received the two t. Blondi T's from Greg! Very nice looking T's seem very healthy and in great shape. Fast shipping even though we had all the bad weather we had in the area(very slight delay due to snow and ice, just a little out of his control) Wish he could control the weather I'm ready for summer!!! Anyway Highly happy with the service, great sell, and fast emails. If you need a nice Tarantula or other items I suggest you get in touch with him!

jper26

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just received some scorpions from Greg today packaged really great and in super condition very active when i opened the lid. It was a pleasure doing bussiness with Greg he is quik to respond to emails and very friendly. I will defenitly order from him again.

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Another successful transaction with Greg!! I purchased 2 slings and they arrived in great shape. My surprise was the P. platyomma which was listed at 1/2" it was closer to 2", a very nice surprise!! I will be dealing more with Greg in the future!! Truly a class person and dealer!!

Andy

Poecilotheria

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
About a year ago I bought a P. rufilata, an adult T. blondi, and an adult C. crawshayi. All arrived ok, but a few weeks later the King Baboon was overrun with predatory mites, I never had mites before then. She died the next morning I found out... I'll just stay away from wc's I guess.
Steve

stevetastic

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I orderd 3 TWS and recived 3 TWS. Seems good to me! he was also nice enough to pick out 2 females and a male. just what i needed! Also bought an H mac at the last show and she is great!

Hendrix86

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!

Greg and I recently did a trade and the snakes he sent me were absolutely flawless!! Great temperaments and healthy, just shows he takes care of his animals very well! Will definitely do business with again in the future! Thanks again Greg!

Colin

CodeWilster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I just got a nice A. junodi female from Greg. He is a great guy (still checks his e-mails frequently even with the flu ;) ) and has some cool stuff. Order and shipment went perfectly just as it should have been. A+ to you man, thanks

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I just completed a large trade with Greg. All went well from start to finish.

un33dit

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A+

I just picked up a female genic from Greg this weekend at the reptile expo. He was very helpful and guarantee’s his T's. He sexed the T I bought ventrally, and was sure it was a female. He said if it turned out to be male, he would make things right. I would definitely buy from Greg again and would recommend him to others.

-Gary

un33dit

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I mentioned to Greg at the last reptile expo that I was looking for a M T. blondi. At the time he didn't have any, but said he would let me know when he did. Well, he contacted me the other day to let me know he had one and gave me a great price. Greg is an A+ dealer.

Thanks again Greg!

-Gary

04scooby

Arachnopeon
I was looking everywhere for a quality sling cage as I did not want to keep my new Versi in a deli cup. I stumbled upon Greg's site and found he had just what I was looking for. Great product. Great vendor