• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Waldo

FRAZE01

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just recieved my P. Cambridgei and a freebie.Fast shipping and super packing.Hope to do more business in the future.

JColt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

Just recieved 5 cambridgie, juv rosea and juv A.avic. Was supposed to ship last week but held back do to excessive heat, so she was very careful! Packing was awesome and kept in touch. Thanks Gail! :)

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wayyy positive feedback

Just got some new P. cambridgei slings that are beauts. Very well packed, and some cool freeby lobster roaches! My slings came with their own food, how great is that? Gail was really flexible on her shipping dates (it's been super hot here, so we waited awhile), and I would not hesitate to do business with her again!
Tony:clap:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Postivie! A+

This is wayyyyy overdue, I ordered 2 females from Gail back in March of this year, and they arrived perfectly healthy and gorgeous! I was more then pleased! The packing was great and the prices were unbelieveable! I'm actually breeding one of the females she sold me right now, and I plan to breed the second one later as well! Thanks again Gail! I look foward to more dealings!

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive

I swapped with Gail for her 4" A. versicolor female. I got a nice T, well packed, all the way from Wearzdat, Idaho to North Carolina.

KaineSoulblade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I have had a couple dealings with Gail now and she is good people. She is quick to respond and keeps tight communication. She packs her shipments really well.

chrispy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
+++ Positive +++ Waldo

There might be hope for breeding loans yet.I just received my half of a 50/50 breeding loan. The spiders were all fed ,healthy,and packed excellent. Communication was great. Could not be happier w/ this loan. I would do business in the future and recommend others do the same. Take it easy, Chris

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I just received my half of a breeding loan from Gail. She not only did a great job with the breeding, but she kept an open communication line with me at all times and made sure my spiders got to me safely. :)

They are all very active and healthy, and I would not hesitate to do business with Gail again. Thanks Gail!

--Joe