waiting...

Inuleki

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
and waiting... ordered my first slings.. hopefully they'll be here on tuesday, then i can add a few more of the cuties to my rosea... I really really wanted a B. smithi, and am finally getting one, along with a little curly, and a G. aureostriatum.... it's just that the waiting is horrible.. sigh

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I know exactly this feeling... I was going crazy when I was waiting for my first T - B. smithi... :p
But Tuesday is tomorrow... So, GOOD LUCK :D :D

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
My girlfriend gave me 4 curly slings this weekend... Penney, YOU ARE THE COOLEST!! I now have 5 and they are the cutest little things! I love they way the flick their little hairs, it looks so funny... a little 1" sling acting so mean. (But they're just plain sweeties.) Have patience dear, they are well worth the wait!

I'm going nuts waiting for my cyanopubescense sling too...... any time now....... c'mon it's been a week..............

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm waiting too.
Someone Wonderfuly sweet is sending me a surprise T.
I don't even know what it is but I'm bouncing with curiosity.
I'm just SO excited.
:)

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Inuleki
and waiting... ordered my first slings.. hopefully they'll be here on tuesday, then i can add a few more of the cuties to my rosea... I really really wanted a B. smithi, and am finally getting one, along with a little curly, and a G. aureostriatum.... it's just that the waiting is horrible.. sigh
I'm getting mine from Swift Inverts tomorrow. :D