Waiting...Again!!!

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
Very cool! Mine is usually pretty active and can be a nice display spider!

Liquifin

Arachnoking
I know this feeling for sure. :arghh:

One day, as an old man. I hope I live long enough to see the teleportation machines being made just to tell the future kids about a time when people had to wait 1-3 days for items and things to be moved at fastest, when in that present future is just a couple seconds to a couple minutes. :troll:

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
One day, as an old man. I hope I live long enough to see the teleportation machines being made just to tell the future kids about a time when people had to wait 1-3 days for items and things to be moved at fastest, when in that present future is just a couple seconds to a couple minutes. :troll:
...and then the kids get gene-spliced with their latest purchases, a la Jeff Goldblum in The Fly.

"I teleported home one night
With Ron and Sid and Meg.
Ron stole Meggie's heart away
And I got Sidney's leg." - Douglas Adams

disentomb

c u r s e d
I ordered my Grammostola pulchra from my usual go-to company not realizing they were on a 2 week break and wouldn't be shipping until then. Longest two weeks ever! But those are gorgeous spiders... enjoy!!!

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
Great choice! I’m waiting for this weekend when I’ll hopefully pick up a few versicolor slings from a breeding loan. :)