1" GBB
1/4" N. tripepii
3+" A. hentzi
Adult female A. iodius
2.5-3" B. boehmei

14 is such an ugly number!

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Just curious, but how long have you been in the hobby? Everyone goes at their own pace, of course, but it seems like you have a lot of slings. Maybe let some of them grow a bit first? For your next spider, maybe a Phormictopus species or an A. seemani might make a good choice. Or a G. pulchripes.

mellow

Arachnobaron
Have you considered getting something other than a tarantula? Like a centipede millipede scorpion or something even more bizarre? But if you just want to get another tarantula then I would shake things up a little and get a Psalmopoeus irminia, they look pretty cool and are super cheap and are pretty fast too. 😃

Adrinium

Arachnosquire
Just curious, but how long have you been in the hobby? Everyone goes at their own pace, of course, but it seems like you have a lot of slings. Maybe let some of them grow a bit first? For your next spider, maybe a Phormictopus species or an A. seemani might make a good choice. Or a G. pulchripes.
Tbh, not very long, couple months maybe. Yeah, I want to and need to let my sling grow before I be getting anything else but man it is slightly addicting. The Phormictopus sp. is beautiful! Thought about A. seemani but it's burrowing nature kinda puts me off.

Have you considered getting something other than a tarantula? Like a centipede millipede scorpion or something even more bizarre? But if you just want to get another tarantula then I would shake things up a little and get a Psalmopoeus irminia, they look pretty cool and are super cheap and are pretty fast too. 😃
I actually also have a Hetermetrus sp. She is doing all good, just stays in her burrow 24/7 lol. I've thought about that one a bit, love the coloration

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Tbh, not very long, couple months maybe. Yeah, I want to and need to let my sling grow before I be getting anything else but man it is slightly addicting. The Phormictopus sp. is beautiful! Thought about A. seemani but it's burrowing nature kinda puts me off.
SLIGHTLY addicting? This hobby is insanely addicting!

SharkNATO

Arachnopeon
G. Iheringi? I got one ~ week ago and really like it

N. Incei has been very cool as well

ColeopteraC

Arachnobaron
Yeah, perhaps wait a little. Even if you do get something more it could only be another fairly docile NW As you don’t have the necessary experience to go for arboreals, O/W’s etc.

As @mellow said maybe try another invert in the meanwhile. If not (everybody is their own person I’d check out the dwarf species or Phormics.

Adrinium

Arachnosquire
Probably going to go with an N. incei but I'mma wait until the reptile expo in August, if it actually is still going on, which i really hope it is

RadicalSquire7

Arachnosquire

I actually also have a Hetermetrus sp. She is doing all good, just stays in her burrow 24/7 lol. I've thought about that one a bit, love the coloration
Woo woo woo slow down only a couple of months you need to let some of those slings grow some or you will be very bored with seeing a bunch of brown spiders for months just get a little more experienced then work you way out I recommend you wait a little while before getting any other slings or arachnids.

Chebe6886

Arachnobaron
P. Irminia/Cambridgei!!! Start making that move towards more advanced arboreals. That opens a whole wide world of beautiful species.
I also support the advice to get something other than a T. I absolutely love my Scorpion

Adrinium

Arachnosquire
Woo woo woo slow down only a couple of months you need to let some of those slings grow some or you will be very bored with seeing a bunch of brown spiders for months just get a little more experienced then work you way out I recommend you wait a little while before getting any other slings or arachnids.
Meh I don't think 14 is too high of a number. That's why I bought a few juvies/adults to balance out having the slings lol

Adrinium

Arachnosquire
P. Irminia/Cambridgei!!! Start making that move towards more advanced arboreals. That opens a whole wide world of beautiful species.
I also support the advice to get something other than a T. I absolutely love my Scorpion
Yeah the P irminia is definitely on the top of my list atm. I only have one arboreal. It's funny you say that, my first invert was/still is a scorpion, I think I want a desert species if I got another one.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Those have the cutest little faces! I've never seen them for sale anywhere though. I remember seeing them in a few YouTube videos.

TechComMike

Arachnopeon
Get a big T. stirmi or L. parahybana, like 7"+. You've got lots of little nuts and bolts in your tool kit, get something to really look at that you can create a neat jungly habitat for. I think I like creating the set ups as much as watching the T's live in them afterwards.

RadicalSquire7

Arachnosquire
Get a big T. stirmi or L. parahybana, like 7"+. You've got lots of little nuts and bolts in your tool kit, get something to really look at that you can create a neat jungly habitat for. I think I like creating the set ups as much as watching the T's live in them afterwards.
He’s not ready for a T. Stirmi their humidity is excess and their hairs are killer I heard they have blinded people before and had itching for weeks. If he’s getting a big T get a L parahybana