thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
dude you soo need to put communal centipedes in there

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
backing

If you add some tree fern slabs for backing, you could attach a lot of different bromeliads and orchids. Miniature Phalaenopsis orchids would rock in there! You've got plenty of light for them. OR, there was a thread on here the other day on making backing from styrofoam covered with substrate; same idea, and you could attach plants to the backing as well as let your ivy grow up the backing. It would look very cool IMHO! Cool tank.

Cyris69

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Could I just use 1/4" cork board? I have a few 12"x12" squares left that fit quite well into the tank.

Lastly, will the tarantula I finally do place in here be able to find the prey fairly easily? Since it won't be a full size T only a juvie I will have to feed crix to it. Would it be better just to hand feed? Once its all grown up it will be strictly dubia roaches.

Cyris69

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Currently the Highest temp is 81F low is 74F
Current Humidity is 75% Low is 53%
Sound good?

Could someone answer my post above please so I know if I can put a sling or juv in there etc..

Then I can end this thread for now. I'm going to the show tomorrow morning around 9AM when I get back I'll have TONS of pics.

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
Ild put a colony of suntigers or pokies in there.