vivaria review

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
The owners of www.customvivaria.com decided after some emails from me showing intrest in their T enclosures to send me one for free, and it arrived this past weekend. Nice for Aboreal T's and pretty well crafted 8x8x12 and had huge peice of corkbark and some substrate peat virm mix it was in good shape for the most part( had a tiny crack ) They did live up to their word and honestly I thought at first that the whole thing wasnt for real. If you have a mind check out their site ( which is stillunder construction) and I am sorry if this sounds like an endorsement you be your own judge, I am just letting you know they are pretty cool ppl and they did mail me a free one in good faith with shipping on them.
um
thats it.

Looseyfur

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by looseyfur
The owners of www.customvivaria.com decided after some emails from me showing intrest in their T enclosures to send me one for free, and it arrived this past weekend. Nice for Aboreal T's and pretty well crafted 8x8x12 and had huge peice of corkbark and some substrate peat virm mix it was in good shape for the most part( had a tiny crack ) They did live up to their word and honestly I thought at first that the whole thing wasnt for real. If you have a mind check out their site ( which is stillunder construction) and I am sorry if this sounds like an endorsement you be your own judge, I am just letting you know they are pretty cool ppl and they did mail me a free one in good faith with shipping on them.
um
thats it.

Looseyfur
heeeyyy......wonder if they need someone on the WEST coast to represent em? :D
Ed