visible arboreals?

Iamconstantlyhappy

Arachnoknight
Absolutely gutted spidersworld aren't shipping to the UK anymore I've got 95% of my T's from there .
Just sent them an email and they confirmed no more uk shipping because of brexit .
They were one of many I also emailed. Also bummed out as I also got a few from them. I guess it will give the uk suppliers a push to expand their stock and maybe open the door for new breeders to make some cash.

Pmurinushmacla

Arachnobaron
I've heard the most stories of p. Metallicas being visible out of all the pokies, and my sling is quite active aswell.

Sounds like your search for P. subfusca was unsuccessful. How about the following - not too hairy - species;
Lampropelma nigerrimum or Cyriopagopus schioedtei (or hati hati)?
Two beautiful spiders!
He already has a L. Nigerrimum

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
I've heard the most stories of p. Metallicas being visible out of all the pokies, and my sling is quite active aswell.
Lots of folks see their pokies, mine are my biggest pet holes. I see my fossorial species far more frequently.

Pmurinushmacla

Arachnobaron
Lots of folks see their pokies, mine are my biggest pet holes. I see my fossorial species far more frequently.
That sucks, as they're some of the best looking ts imo. Glad mine likes to come out a good deal. Now hopefully it's a female...

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
That sucks, as they're some of the best looking ts imo. Glad mine likes to come out a good deal. Now hopefully it's a female...
I don't mind, I figure they are healthy and content. My rufilata comes out more frequently than my regalis. I can get glimpses of the rufilata from the side if I work at it. The regalis made dirt curtains and seems really happy in her digs. I just think of it as something special when they make an appearance. Then I just take it all in and enjoy it that much more.