• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Virginia Cheeseman (http://www.virginiacheeseman.co.uk/)

Runaway987

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I ordered 1 T blondi Juvenile from Virginia Cheesemans online store Here and sent my card details to her via e-mail.

All correspondence was fast polite and helpful, even replying on her days off.

Spider arrived next day delivery in good sound packaging, the Blondi seems to be in perfect health and appears to have been well fed.

Very impressed and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Runaway

Runaway987

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Virginia Cheeseman

positive

Ordered 20 Sub adult hissers for £10.

Ordered sunday night arrived first thing tuesday morning special delivery.

Ordered before from Virginia and same excellent servce, everything you could hope for including fast mail responses even in the evenings/weekends. A+ Stuff. :D

http://www.acheeseman.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

thedreadedone

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
virginia cheeseman

she is great
we got some assassins from her recently - bulk discount, fast delivery etc.
she also has time to answer random bug emails too! :)

H-D

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I have so far received a juvenile B.emilia, an adult E.campestratus and a G.aureostriata sling. All orders were very fast and arrived when they were said to. They were all excellently packaged ensuring the safety of the spiders. I received promt responses from all emails I sent. Highly recommended to ANYONE in the UK!!

versimomma

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Bought from Virginia on various occasions and she is very proffesional and efficent!

chrispider

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I have also bought several items from Virginia and can really recommend her. She replies quickly to emails, is quick to send stuff out and the bugs are well packaged.

azra3l

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yep what they all said up there ^^^^^^^^^^^

fast and friendly. she even waited to mail my spider out to me until i was sure i had everything i needed. im nithe market for a GBB soon. if she has them in stock i wont hesitate to order it through there.

EDIT: just re read this thread and saw there wasnt a link to her site

http://entomology.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

she is a lot more professional than her wannado hosting may suggest

Last edited:

chrispider

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Quite, she actually has her own domain http://www.virginiacheeseman.co.uk/

(a bit easier to remember)

Also like to add, the thing I like about dealing with Virginia is that she keeps in contact with you, keeping you informed every step of the way, so you know exactly what is going on. And you feel happy to know you can email her at any time and get a quick response. (the longest I have waited was a day, when I mailed on her day off. She replied at 08:50am the next day. Reliable and trustworthy.

target

Arachnopeon
Very positive!

We ordered three slings from her, which she was happy to reserve us for over a week while we were travelling and unable to receive shipments. All my emails were answered promptly and with a lot of information. The spiders themselves were packed very well and were in excellent condition.

I would definitely recommed Virginia Cheeseman to everyone and will be ordering from her again.

azra3l

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
got another healthy spider from her this morning. GBB sling. fast delivery etc.

Camberwell

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I like virginia, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her if she has what i want, i know i would get a quality well cared for spider. I'v been to virginia's house and seen her setup and i was most impressed :)

recently bought an A.moderatum, which arrived promptly and was very carefully packaged so as to not damage the spider. other spiders i have bought from her i collected.

overall VERY GOOD!

Camberwell

ReMoVeR

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
POSITIVE

http://www.virginiacheeseman.co.uk

Ordered on 5th January 3 slings, she just shipped them to me on 12th January due to the weather in UK. At 14th january it was in portugal. From this day to 18th January is what you call... portugal... everything goes wrong/slow/etc here. So 2 days to get from england to portugal. 4 days to get from lisbon to where i live.. ( 3hour trip <).
During the process she was always answering my e-mails wich is great.

Packing was great, so the Ts

I reccomend everyone from Europe to buy from this dealer!

(Had to review this because there was nothing on this section that is a true review and it's really helpful)

//Tiago

DamoK21

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Posotive

Aint she just the most amazing person ever as you all oready no :p

i orderd 1x Thrixopelma pruriens and 5x Pterinochilus murinus and 1x misting bottle (my other 1 died on me)

i recived 5x Pterinochilus murinus 2x Thrixopelma pruriens and 1x misting bottle

Of course i sent her an email thanking her so much for the extra Velvet green :p

but seriously great packageing great service great T's great person she really is

99999999999999999999999% recomended from me just an amazing seller and person all round

thanks virginia cheeseman :worship::worship::worship:

stryder05

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great packing, got 1 p.murinus, 1 h.mac and 1 s.cal from her. Great pricing and speedy on any enquiries I had too! Would definately recommend her and will be buying again!

nicolevins

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE

Although it was last month, I ordered 2 slings and a juvenile. They were shipped on the 28th and arrived bright and early on th 31st due to the postal service here typically being rubbish. Virginia informed me that there would be a one day delay as it was a bank holiday. Great communication. All spiders arrived active and healthy. A+ packaging, couldn't have been happier.

I would definitely recommend her to anyone in the EU and I look forward to ordering from her in the future. :)

Will240393

Arachnopeon
Positive.

My Grammostola Pulchripes arrived today in good condition seems lively enough to kick hairs :D, package was good and secure and being this is my first time ordering online, i was impressed by the fast delivery and will definitely be buying off Virginia again. :)

nicolevins

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE

Just received an adult female H. gigas from Virginia. For £30, how could I resist? I got a prompt reply (as expected) when I asked what it's size was. Packaging was nice and tight, couldn't fault it. The T slightly dehydrated and lethargic from being in transit for 4 days but that was nothing she could help. Overall, I am very happy with my order, it's a pleasure to order from her. I will be ordering from her again.

nicolevins

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE

I received 0.0.4 Hysterocrates gigas, 0.0.4 Heteroscodra maculata and 0.0.3 Heterometrus spinifer from Virginia and I was well impressed. 2 of the Ts were freebies which was a very nice gesture I thought. Packing was flawless again, heat pack was included. Excellent service and I look forward to ordering from her again. I would recommend her 100% to anyone. :)