• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

VIPets, West Michigan

jebbewocky

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
There are several locations of VIPets. The only two I am basing this review on are the Grand Rapids/Plianfield, and the Cutlerville/Division locations as those are the only ones I've been too.

The staff are friendly, the animals are well-cared for, and the prices are pretty decent. The staff seem pretty knowledgeable about inverts, or at least the "bug people" do--not all of the staff are bug people, but they have, on every occasionan, deferred to the bug people. Some of the staff know me since I go there so often. When I saw LPS, I mean VIPets. Both locations are on the way home from work for me. I usually stop by once a week to see the driftwood/cork bark they have in stock, since they order it irreguarly.

The Plainfield location currently sells B.dubia.

Some of the reptiles are housed communally, as in multiple-species, which I understand is frowned on, but they are generally healthy looking and alert so I guess they are doing something right. I don't do herps anymore. *shrug*