Vinegaroon??? Which sp?

BedroomZooKeeper

Arachnopeon
Evening guys. I am looking at getting a Vinegaroon and I've checked a few sites to get one and this one site has several species available but when I search on Google for their care it just takes me to a Giant Vinegaroon caresheet. Was hoping someone could give a bit more info about these species?

Mastigoproctus Giganteus (Giant Vinegaroon, plenty of info online)

Typopeltis Crucifer

Thelyponidae sp Red Back

Thelyponidae sp Vinegaroon Java (Maybe same as one above?)

Thank you.

ReignofInvertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I’m not an expert so I could be wrong here but I think generally care is pretty similar. Lots of sub for them to burrow, moderate humidity (for my M. giganteus I provide a moisture gradient as well as a water dish), and lots of horizontal space.

BedroomZooKeeper

Arachnopeon
I’m not an expert so I could be wrong here but I think generally care is pretty similar. Lots of sub for them to burrow, moderate humidity (for my M. giganteus I provide a moisture gradient as well as a water dish), and lots of horizontal space.
Thanks! I am guessing it maybe appearance that is different regarding the species type. Not much out there on these apart from the M Giga.

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
There are actually now three US Mastigoproctus species BTW, a recent change that a lot of sources have yet to catch up on, so be aware that a lot of online articles about "M.giganteus" are out of date on the taxonomy side of things. You'd really need to know which state they were collected from to ID it down to species if it came from the US...

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
A lot of the giganteus are most likely tohonos, and specimens coming from Florida would(I’m assuming) be floridanus. All would be fanastic pets, although I have more experience with mastigoproctus and they can colerate dry conditions as long as they have access to a water dish