[video] 2 MMs Trying to Mate?

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm seeing this right, right? Looks like both of them possess tibial hooks and the one on the left looks like he's really trying to find something under the other one. They title it fighting but I'm not so sure..?

Didn't know if this was Tarantula Discussion worthy or if this is the right area. Pretty interesting video but I think the poster had no clue what their spiders were doing. {D

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZwaYU4WJE3c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZwaYU4WJE3c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

8by8

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
oh crap,another micheal vick, this time arachnids

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What the heck? I wonder why it was taken down. Certainly wasn't animal creulty (it was posted as two tarantulas fighting but apparently the user doesn't know tarantulas mate "face-to-face.")

The video wasn't too good for IDing. They were both in a large tupperware, kind of blurry but you could see that both had hooks and they were both trying to get under the other. I should look for Tarantula Vs Tarantula to see if I find anymore like it. {D{D

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I guess youtube didnt like the idea of two Mature Males Fisting....:rolleyes:

:? oh ohh...:?i might get in trouble for this....:D

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It could be Youtube took it down because they thought it was animal cruelty. They've been making a bit of a dent with that... That makes this particular one the irony of ironies seeing how it wasn't violence at all but gay spider sex!