Very awesome morning!

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I was in my T room this morning gathering tarantulas to ship out today and i took a look in my little 2 inch H incei jar and there is babys running all over her burrow! I had a mm a while back and paired them to see if anything would happen! Well i got my communal! im stoked!

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
Congrats! Keep us updated.

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Checked on them this morning and they are molting into second instar! I can feed the mom in a day or two and hopefully get some photos of them sharing a meal!@

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That's so awesome! Good luck and congratulations on your slings!

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks everyone! This is the first time i have tried to breed this sp! It is the fastest i have seen slings go from 1i to 2i!

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats! You're going to get alot of enjoyment from them. Make sure your enclosure is goo and tight. It's amazing how tiny an opening they can get through. You can wrap the jar in pantyhose if you have any doubts. I can't wait for pics.
Diane

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congrats! You're going to get alot of enjoyment from them. Make sure your enclosure is goo and tight. It's amazing how tiny an opening they can get through. You can wrap the jar in pantyhose if you have any doubts. I can't wait for pics.
Diane
Oh thats so funny that is exactly what i did only my wife got mad i cut up the wrong pantyhose! lol