Versi

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
wow thats awesome... if u wouldnt have said versi I almost woulda thought it was a suntiger with the way her butt looks

Great Pic

The Don

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice pic! The versicolor is an awesome arboreal, nice choice and good luck with it.

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I am hoping to get a Versi (antilles pinktoe ) soon :)

Last edited:

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
I just love A.versicolor's colors, and owning a sling is like buying a miniature rainbow!!! Enjoy the show as it changes with each molt

alidpayne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
*begining of rant*

It isn't fair! I want to know who you guys manage to take the lid off and get such great pictures! I have to barely pry one corner up and squeeze crickets in with mine, because she trys to go AWOL every chance she gets.

It just isn't fair!! I wanna take good pics of mine too!!!

*end of rant*

Ali

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hmm...... I want great, beautiful Ts and/or a dig. camera or a scanner........;)
Nice pics!! (not saying my two T's aren't beautiful :)

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
ohmygod...feel my envy and admiration.

i must say...when i get more experience (i have 1 G. rosea) this is the TOP of my list for gorgeous Ts to own.

(sob) why can't i get more experience faster!?!?!?

SoCalKyle

Arachnopeon
Versicolor's are just not for the experienced. In fact many people including myself consider it a beginner species. Needs just alittle more care than a A. Avic. Just read up on them alittle and get started. Trust me there are worst species to start with the than the Versicolor.

kyle

I almost forgot i just got 2 Versi slings yesterday ;P

Last edited:

Frostbyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Theres NO WAY my little guy would stay put. This pic was done through the lid. I played hell and a half gettin her/him in that container .. no way Im goinna chance loosin it. Actually when I got her she FLEW up my arm and down my back before I knew where she was. Talkin about bein freaked out I had no Idea these little guys were Corvettes with legs. And as far as experience goes .. mines only in scorpions .. I just have 1 Rose hair . I figure me and my little friends can learn as we go. I just make sure they have what they need ( food , security , water and a person to really care 4 them ) It gets weird .. I drive to work thinkin about em and when I get home thier the 1st thing I look at .. besides my dart frogs and scorpions . Hopefully soon Ill get the guts 2 get the 1 T I really want ... a Cobalt . But from what I hear , call me chicken or whatever I have no real desires to get attacked by these bad boys. Its true what they say " If looks could kill !"

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I agree that a H. lividum (cobalt blue) is not a beginner species, they are aggressive and can be very fast. The Avics are also fast at times, but you shouldn't really have to worry about them being aggressive and/or biting. Other than them being fast, the Avicularias are a good beginner species.

alidpayne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by Frostbyte
Theres NO WAY my little guy would stay put. This pic was done through the lid.
Good LOL now I feel better. On closer inspection I see the edges of the lid now, but that is some awsome photography considering the lid!

I drive to work thinkin about em and when I get home thier the 1st thing I look at . [/B]
Ha ha... that's nothin! I took my A. urticans sling WITH ME to work today, he had a bad molt last night and it was either take him with me to work, or call in sick. I just couldn't leave him here alone. I was too scared he would die. But, all is fine now.

Ali=D