• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

venomous.com (formerly ptviperz)

aleks

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Today I recived MM P.ornata:D from Brent.The transaction was smooth.Comunication with Brent was like thunderlight-bright and fast.The spider came beautifully packed and on time!Would gladly do business with again.
Recommend!

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ptviperz trade

Completed a fast and smooth trade with ptviperz. Packed great and easy communication. THANKS!

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Outstanding

Did a breeding loan with Brent, sent him my male. He kept me informed every step of the way, took great care of my boy, and I just received my half of the loan. Every little sling was very active and looking great. I would recommend him without a doubt and can't wait to have another mature male to send him.

Thanks Brent.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Completed a trade with Brent last week - met him in Clearwater, and had the opportunity to sit and chat with him for half an hour or so as well. Got a nice healthy spider I'm excited to have the opportunity to breed.

Thanks!

--Joe

eddiebrock

Arachnopeon
Positive

Great communication, easy to deal with ,and gave quite a few extra slings to sweetin' the deal. I would have no problem dealing with him in the future.

Great Job !