venom holothele incei

kreuz

Arachnopeon
do any of you know more about the venom of holothele incei? is it very potent?
I've already read about it in the bite reports section but hoped some of you are could maybe give me more information on that! would be great!
best regards!

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Scale of 1 thru 4, it's a 3.
Wha?? Where did you get those numbers? There is no 1-4 scale for tarantula venom, and even if there were, H.Incei would be rock bottom for potency.

Kreuz: Don't worry, this species' venom is completely useless in humans. A bite would be nothing to worry about.

kreuz

Arachnopeon
Kreuz: Don't worry, this species' venom is completely useless in humans. A bite would be nothing to worry about.
that's interesting! I thought their venom is comparable to that of psalmopoeus since they are both new world species and both lacking urticating hair. because i got bitten once by a p. pulcher and felt sooo damn sick afterwards. :mad:

mischaaussems

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wha?? Where did you get those numbers? There is no 1-4 scale for tarantula venom, and even if there were, H.Incei would be rock bottom for potency.

Where did you get this information?

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well, the report is in. My cricket says it's deadly.

I'm seeking a second opinion, however.

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well to be fair even if you managed to somehow get bitten by this species it does not carry alot of venom. I doubt it would knock you off your feet

Feathers

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

I'm not quoting the international scale of venom potency, you *#*^! Just like there's no medical 1 thru 10 scale for pain. All I was saying is exactly what I said. By the way, lemme see your finger...