Velvetosoma help ASAP!!!

Paramite

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I made a thread awhile ago about my velvetosoma having a deformed abdomen. Now she kicked some hairs and the bumps are leaking. What can I do if I don't have any super glue? Should I just put her in the freezer? :(

Last edited:

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i've heard people here talk about using corn starch (unscented baby powder) to assist in clotting for t wounds. I've never had to do this myself but perhaps it would help.

Good luck.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
i've heard people here talk about using corn starch (unscented baby powder) to assist in clotting for t wounds. I've never had to do this myself but perhaps it would help.

Good luck.
Use a tiny dab of white, unscented toilet tissue, like men do when they cut themselves shaving. Always try this before using any chemical substances such as super glue, you'll be surprised, it usually works!

bushbuster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Use a tiny dab of white, unscented toilet tissue, like men do when they cut themselves shaving. Always try this before using any chemical substances such as super glue, you'll be surprised, it usually works!
That sounds like a good idear...but, what do women use when they cut themselves shaving????

M.F.Bagaturov

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm definately not a women but we use the medical glue (BF) in Russia to glue such ruptures in tarantulas.

matthias

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Flour will also help in clotting. Septic powder does the same thing.

Paramite

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
R.I.P. I managed to stop the bleeding yesterday, but today the abdomen bursted for good and I had to put her in the freezer. Poor thing.

Well, I'm going to drink today. It feels this bad EVERY TIME.