Velvet Worm for sale?

Chinverts

Arachnopeon
Keep your eyes open come late October early Nov. I'll comment here before I list them anywhere

pinkjacket

Arachnopeon
Keep your eyes open come late October early Nov. I'll comment here before I list them anywhere
If I comment here, I'll get notified when you finally list them for sale (whenever you comment here), yeah? Or do I have to get mentioned in order for that to happen? It's been a while since I frequented a forum, so I'm just making sure I know how to keep in touch in order to be made aware of whenever you have them available.

paumotu

Arachnobaron
If I comment here, I'll get notified when you finally list them for sale (whenever you comment here), yeah? Or do I have to get mentioned in order for that to happen? It's been a while since I frequented a forum, so I'm just making sure I know how to keep in touch in order to be made aware of whenever you have them available.
you can turn on notifications for this thread by clicking the 'watch' button

Chinverts

Arachnopeon
Hey, it seems I had some losses in my group. I am going to be be holding onto those that survived for now and making sure they stay healthy and continue to grow and reproduce. This had hit me hard so I've stayed quiet on it.

pinkjacket

Arachnopeon
Ah, man, that's quite unfortunate. I hope your colony recovers. Velvet worms are definitely something I may not be ready for. Wishing you the best of luck.