Velvet Worm for sale?

deadtragedy

Arachnopeon
Hi! I made this account just for this haha. I recently fell down the rabbithole of velvet worms and I'm looking to buy one. So far the only places I could come up with are bugsincyberspace.com. This seems to be the most likely place for me so far, but I they're not available and I haven't been able to get in contact with them; and thespidershop.co.uk which, they seem to appear once in awhile, according to someone I asked but they're in the uk and i'm in the us and I'm not sure if they would even ship here. Anywhere else I could try? I'm fascinated and in love with these little guys and it's torture not being able to find any sellers for them!

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
Buy directly from a breeder, talk to people who seem to know things about the subject and they can direct you.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
Buy directly from a breeder, talk to people who seem to know things about the subject and they can direct you.
So you have never purchased from shops / retailers ??.
If people don't support retailers, then soon there won't be any.
Then you can inbreed your t's to your heart's content, as there will be precious little live food available after a while, no hardware nothing, just inbreed t's.
Who's going to supply these things in the long term - you ??

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
Then you can inbreed your t's to your heart's content, as there will be precious little live food available after a while, no hardware nothing, just inbreed t's.
I've never seen a retailer sell healthy CB specimens where I live, I'm sure they exist in the US, but price and variety will be better if you go directly to breeders.

Didn't you have me blocked? Or was that someone else..

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Nice jump from: buy your animals directly from someone who breeds them
To: all tarantulas will be inbred.

Not sure how buying directly from a breeder means that all your tarantulas will be inbred...

me and my Ts

Arachnoknight
I've never seen a retailer sell healthy CB specimens where I live, I'm sure they exist in the US, but price and variety will be better if you go directly to breeders.

Didn't you have me blocked? Or was that someone else..
Bugs In Cyber Space has captive bred specimens

goliathusdavid

Arachnobaron
There is an import that happens once or twice a year which a few people here on AB are a part of. Joyfully, interstate movements after that are unregulated:) For more info I would recommend messaging @Arthroverts ... Honest to god strangest phylum ever, I love them so much

Also check out this chat:
Velvet Worm Chat

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Ay, I help with the somewhat regular import of Epiperipatus barbadensis to the US, though an import may or may not happen this year. To stay on top of things you want to get on @AbraxasComplex's mailing list though.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
@DITB might have some of them. I think he used to keep them.

Chinverts

Arachnopeon
I am currently breeding Epiperipatus barbadensis here in the USA. They are not a cheap animal but def one of the coolest I've kept.

Attachments

jc55

Arachnoknight
I saw a picture of one that was a blue color which was stunning but i imagine something like that would not be cheap.

jc55

Arachnoknight
That is cool and the more i research these the more fascinating they become.I really have never seen them around or even heard anyone mention then other than this site but it seems there needs to be more breeding projects.

Mickel24

Arachnopeon
I am currently breeding Epiperipatus barbadensis here in the USA. They are not a cheap animal but def one of the coolest I've kept.
Hi, are you going to be selling any of the baby velvet worms? If so im def interested if your successful!

Mickel24

Arachnopeon
They have been producing for a while. Gonna list them again maybe late fall.
oh wow thats looking awesome! They look healthy! I'm pretty new to forums so for listing I don't really understand will I have to look under another post, is there way you could shoot me an email or something possibly?