Vanuatu Pede

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Hey all & Gary especially,

I just saw these yesterday. Absolutely freaking awesome!!!! They had 2 different color morphs at the reptile show I went to. There was a nice mahogany color and there was an amazing looking banded one. Unfortunately, I couldn't talk the wife into the asking price. Gimme a hand here guys, tell her to let me call the guy and buy it. I'll post pics!!! :)

Scott

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Arrrrggghhh....you torture me with the description of this awesome 'pede!!!;P
PLease PLease PLEASE Satanika....let Scott buy the 'pedes??? Especially the banded one!!! Perhaps 2 of them so he can share with me? And, to make it risk free, if you decide you don't like them, I'l be MORE than happy to help by taking them off your hands and giving them a very warm and loving home. (Hmmm...warm...loving...Centipedes...that group of words doesn't go together well does it?)
Pleeeeeeeeeeaze?:D
If anything, I MUST see a pic! My soul will burn until the day I see the pic! :eek:

Atrax

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
Beg Baby Beg .......

Wow .... all this power ..... what to do ..... what to do ......

Thank you Gary for your risk free offer, as generous as it was, but you see ... Scott would never part with them. So that will not resolve anything. You see it is a monetary issue (low on funds).

But I think that I have come up with a wonderful solution that will please all parties concerned. :?

Being the savvy business woman that I am, I have decided that all you have to do is ..... send us your money. That is right !! We are now accepting non-refundable (and sorry, no tax deductions allowed) donations to the "Let Scott have the Darn Centipede" Fund.

Yes, now you can contribute and help Scott get that pede, all you have to do is send us your money. We will accept any amount you deem fair. And this is not just limited to Gary, that is right, now everyone can literally give us their 2 cents (or any amount higher) !! We accept all denominations.

Now you might be asking yourself, how can I be happy with this solution, well I have thought about that too. You see, once we have the pede in our possesion, we will post pics and share our vast and direct knowledge with all of you.

But Wait, there is more ...... a BONUS !!!!!!!! I have now decided, that for all who shares in this wonderful adventure, if you are ever in our local area .... that is right you guessed it !! You can come and see it in person !! WOW !! Now how is that for sharing and being completely unselfish ?!? :} Just send us a private email and we will let you know where to send the funds.

Okay, so let me make this very clear for all of you .... everyone will send us their money and we will own it. Now if that isn't a wonderful solution for everyone to be happy, I don't know what is !! ;P

So remember people .... SHOW US YOUR LOVE and SUPPORT and most of all YOUR MONEY !!!! Scott will need it !! LOL .... =D

I just want to thank you ALL in advance for your generosity.

THANK YOU !! :D ;)

Debby
Webmistress and Commander of He Who Rules
;)

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WOW!!!! REALLY!!!!! That sounds like a grea.....hey, wait a minute...:? ...HEY!!!:mad:

LOL!;)

You and MY wife should definitely meet, your brand of wits is very similar.:D Second thought...maybe that's not such a good idea. You guys might collaborate on ways to thwart our "need" to have "This awesome new bug I saw that I can't get anywhere else!! If I don't buy it now I won't EVER get another chance!!!"

Oh well Scott, I tried. :rolleyes: Look at the bright side...you did get one of those sweet-ass neon blues, right? ;P

Later Debbie n'Scott.:D

Atrax

xenesthis

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Solomon Island Centipedes!

Scott and all:

I got these! They are one of the most striking pedes I've seen in years. They are some geographical sub-species of S. subspinipes found in Hawaii and the South Pacific. The ones from the Solomon Islands are basically a rich mahogany with bi-colored legs of orange with green-tipping. If keep on the dry side, the body base color turns to a yellowish-green with horizontal black bands, orange-green legs! Awesome! I've got a few left for $65. They are sub-adults 4.5"-5". See pic below.

Todd
sales@tarantulaspiders.com
www.tarantulaspiders.com

Last edited:

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks a bunch for the offer but I just got 2 of these about a week ago in a big batch of asst. pedes.

Great pic by the way! ;)

ATrax