Vanuatu fun

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Just thought I'd try to get some decent pics off of this 7" Vanuatu - the colors haven't been adjusted whatsoever, just resized and cropped as usual in Photoshop. There's another where the greenish leg tips are even more intense that I'm using as the 'model pic' on my invertepet site.

It was quite a challenge getting this guy out of the jar, into the tub, then back into the jar. I finally just dumped it into the open jar, hoping the pede wouldn't take a flying leap at the last second... ;) I tried using a black shirt as a 'backdrop' and it kept hiding under it (I used tongs to move the shirt since I could never tell where it was, exactly).

Attachments

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow.. that is one nice centipede! I've noticed you been showing a lot of your Ts and centipedes pics.. are you selling them?

Last edited:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Originally posted by AlbinoDragon829
Heh, as if one can't tell from the top left of the pic.. lol
awwww, sometimes people just need a push in the right direction... ;)

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
LOL... Yes, I am - classifieds ads are in the classified section and of course you can follow the link in my sig.

I really like sharing pics, I'm not JUST trying to advertise. :D The logo is simply my way of saying it's mine.

bill

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
AND DONT FORGET INVERTPET HAS TONS OF NEW ARRIVALS CHECK EM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I really sound like an add

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
:}

Actually, I just got new centipedes, pics are going up in a separate thread.

bill