Value of Tarantulas

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
My most expensive T's are E35 for my E.campestratus female, and the same for my T.violaceus female.
Most expensive slings are my E.murinus (E20), and A.versicolor, large sling, almost juvi (E25).

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Due to the particular situation concerning arachnids in Italy, I received (after 2003) a lot of T's for free, basically. The last "ride" was a 0.1 M.robustum, quite priced here.

Anyway I've never paid more than 50 Euro ($55) and that was for the Goddes 0.1 Pelinobius muticus :kiss:

Last edited:

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
@viper69
You know how some of the medium sizes are advertised specifically for shoes, and can actually open up in the front? The video I made showing how to make a RUB enclosure demonstrated that. I believe it's in the 6L models.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
@viper69
You know how some of the medium sizes are advertised specifically for shoes, and can actually open up in the front? The video I made showing how to make a RUB enclosure demonstrated that. I believe it's in the 6L models.
I thought that's what you meant but wasn't sure.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
I have a small collection. $70 for stirmi and $70 for female lp just got friday. Earlier today I spent $60 on sub adult unsexed stirmi. 2 rosie s and two pink toes between $20 and $30.