Resolved User rating stuck at arachnopeon.

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Hi, my message counter is stuck at 43 messages, having more than 100.

I'm missing out something? XD

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member

Please see the 4th bulletin under: "Some General Notes on the Tarantulas forums: "

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Hi! Thanks for answering, but I can't find that bulletin xD

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Hi! Thanks for answering, but I can't find that bulletin xD
  • Only posts from the Tarantulas Question and Discussion forum will increase your post count. Posts in the Tarantula Chat forum and the Tarantula Pictures forum will not increase your post count.

Dorifto

He who moists xD
And posts in vivarium threads? I post a lot in this section, upgrading my tutorial and answering questions, and I see that they don't count for the user rating.

Taking advantage of the question, it could be possible to make a sticky thread where we can add URLs to our tutorials? since I saw a lot of good enclosure tutorials that they are lost into the next pages very fast and easily. It could be a easy way to find some good tutorials very fast.

Thanks again!

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
My 2 centavos. Just a comment-observation while I'm nauseated from a brief stint on a medical forum. All the forums there are similar to the T chat free-for-alls; hundreds of posts every week which over time has degenerated into a mutual adoration circle of back patting each other, often using loads of technical jargon and at least one fancy acronym per post. Essentially little of lasting value is said in the wave after wave word tsunami. All about Look At ME! I'm So Wonderful And Have Thousands Of Posts To Prove it. Over a million posts entirely unsearchable since most of them are saying nearly the same thing in pretty much the same wording. Certainly not a valuable reference source since trolling and ridicule is rampant and unchecked, the site's main value and purpose is commercial - advertising, going by the number of posts and active trolls... members the site trackers report.

To me AB has subtly and sensibly addressed this, sending a signal as to what are significant postings and confined the word avalanche to certain specific forums. Not that what is said on those forums isn't valuable and salient but if you have a certain specific point worth being recorded and kept, put it on a permanent venue instead of it inevitably getting lost in the wash of ongoing chatter.

Last edited:

Dorifto

He who moists xD
I'm sorry, but... I'm wonderful hahahaaha 😂😂😂

I was regarding to useful posts, not to the I like you, type post. I was a Mod in a Japanese car forum, and I know what you mean.

How can we post it in permanent venue? In example my foam background tutorial, shortly i'm going to add how to make an auto misting and temperature and humidity control system info, or Fuzzhead, moricollins, Rhino1, PGRVII, ArachnidSentinl enclosures etc.

I'll try to post a tutorial of how to made an euro style enclosure for cheap too.

Thanks again!

Last edited: