Usambara S'ling Webbing

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I just got my Usambara S'ling yesterday from Swifty. I put it into a 2.5 oz deli cup. Well it didn't take long for this baby to get some good web action going. Actually, I checked this morning, and there wasn't any. This is just a few hours work!

Big Dragonfly

Last edited:

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Even that little tiny baby creates more webbing than my juvenile which is way bigger than that. It isnt fair I want mine to be webby.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by Big Dragonfly
I just got my Usambara S'ling yesterday from Swifty. I put it into a 2.5 oz deli cup. Well it didn't take long for this baby to get some good web action going. Actually, I checked this morning, and there wasn't any. This is just a few hours work!

Big Dragonfly
Hey! i am getting 2 slings on Monday! Are they fast when they are that small? mine died over the cold here in Michigan!

James

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It's kind of fast. Well, its like that it will just take off. But I haven't had any trouble controlling it though. My new Haplopelma sling on the other hand is like grease lightning. It is even faster than my P. cambridgi.

Big Dragonfly

flambled

Arachnopeon
My BF has a Usambara sling. I was trying to feed it shortly after we got it and it made a mad dash out of the dish and up my arm. It crawled all over my arm for around 2 minutes, while I tried to stay calm and coax it back to his home. That's the first time I held a T. He was around an inch or a little under. I leave feeding that one to my BF now.

motorteipidpa

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my usambara ling webs up its vial to the point where there is so much web the usambara and anything else in the vial isnt visable.only time i see it is wen it runs to the top of the vial wen it notices vibrations from the cricket on the top of its web wen i feed it.
Tom

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

Originally posted by motorteipidpa
my usambara ling webs up its vial to the point where there is so much web the usambara and anything else in the vial isnt visable.only time i see it is wen it runs to the top of the vial wen it notices vibrations from the cricket on the top of its web wen i feed it.
Tom
You guys are making me feel so excited!!! why did they die!! Well i think i can wait untill Monday when they sre sent again, i am checking the forecasts!! I want mine to be Arboreal Definatly!
(help me correct that sorry)

James

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Webbing.

Well,,of the 65 sling's I have in vails here some seem to web up the top of the lid , some just on the ground, or some just all over:D