US Dealer Involved in Smuggling revealed in court documents

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Here are some of the court documents below.

I would like to point out Paul/Pet Center has pointed fingers at all other dealers saying we are forming some kind alliance against him. He stated here. he has not imported illegally and all this info was made up by other dealers to make him look bad. WOW is all I can say. This is all public information anyone can access. Make your own informed decision.

Page 29 - Full proof of dealer involved
Court Documents read pages 24 and on
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5pe73878j6x62kc/031112234897.pdf

other document
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w6lybzbpegvb0c3/031112234898(1).pdf

thebugwife

Arachnopeon
I like page 25 where its stated, "when asked why he did not declare the spiders, (black out) said it would have cost him all the profit"

theconmacieist

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks a lot for posting this and as was originally Posted by Paul Becker,
"People have a right to know."

:barf:

*inserts foot into mouth*

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Hey All,

This thread will remain open unless you force us to close it. When we said we will not allow discussion without proof, this was exactly the kind of proof that was necessary. Thanks for posting it.

There are going to be some guidelines though.

1. Keep it civil
  2. Keep it on topic
  3. NO threats
  4. Inane (we'll decide) posts that have no bearing on the thread will be removed (with prejudice).
  5. Paul does not have to answer (although it would be nice)

We will be watching this thread VERY carefully.

There will be no warnings if the rules are broken, only flat out infractions.

That is all.

Feel free to continue.

Scott

lookerbrian

Arachnopeon
Well i've got a question...If you've purchased tarantulas from him, does that make you responsible for receiving?

MrEMojo

Arachnosquire
I just recieved a couple Ts from Paul. Id like to hear what he has to say. hmmm...?

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Well i've got a question...If you've purchased tarantulas from him, does that make you responsible for receiving?
I would hope not since he didn't seem to get in any trouble for receiving packages from Germany.:rolleyes:

Later, Tom

MrEMojo

Arachnosquire
After reading the document all I can say is that my mind has been made up. I feel manipulated after hearing so many great things about mr. Becker then to read this after a "great" purchase is dissapointing.

anthony weiner

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Im glad the truth is finally out.For many people (myself included)it was rather obvious who has been doing all the brownboxing out of Cali....I just hope now people will make the right choice and stop buying from people like this.What makes me pretty angry tho is that nothing happened to Paul yet Sven is sitting in prison...
Not only did he get off scott free he is still even selling the same smuggled stock on this very forum.
I think he should be blacklisted from the hobby or at least banned from the forum.
-Chris

MrEMojo

Arachnosquire
Im glad the truth is finally out.For many people (myself included)it was rather obvious who has been doing all the brownboxing out of Cali....I just hope now people will make the right choice and stop buying from people like this.What makes me pretty angry tho is that nothing happened to Paul yet Sven is sitting in prison...
Not only did he get off scott free he is still even selling the same smuggled stock on this very forum.
I think he should be blacklisted from the hobby or at least banned from the forum.
-Chris
Agreed.

We have been lied to:liar:. This is the kind of garbage we cannot afford tainting our hobby.

He will never see another penny of mine!

:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

agrodolce

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm not trying to be a jerk, and I have no beef with anyone, but...if you guys knew it was going on, why didn't you speak up sooner?

MrEMojo

Arachnosquire
I'm not trying to be a jerk, and I have no beef with anyone, but...if you guys knew it was going on, why didn't you speak up sooner?
Without proof accusations often fall on deaf ears. I would expect fallout from such allegations.

Peace

agrodolce

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Without proof accusations often fall on deaf ears. I would expect fallout from such allegations.

Peace
But if they turn out to be true, there wouldn't be much fallout. I just feel that it looks kind of off to say "We knew it!" and not do anything about it, even if it's dropping a line to the authorities and not just telling the internet. And maybe they did, and that's cool. I just get the feeling that that's not what happened.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There's more to it then that...but again, nothing that's really 'public', so it can't exactly be discussed here.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It's never good when the hobby suffers a "black eye", and sadly that is what this. There are so many honest hard working dealers, who stand behind what they do, that I wouldn't want someone to do something that may put them under the microscope of un-due scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.