• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

US Arachnids (www.usarachnids.com) <formerly spiders8by2>

miarachnids

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
I got some spiders from Danny. They were well packed,and healthy.
A good guy.:clap:

Greenmanbacchus

Arachnopeon
Spiders8by2 POSITIVE :)

I just purchased a tarantula from Danny at spiders8by2
She arrived today on time and in great shape. Danny did an excellent job of packing. Danny communicated very well with me throughout this transaction and was thorough and professional in every aspect.
I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Danny in the future and
my experience with spiders8by2 was everything it should be.
Highly recommended :)

Greenmanbacchus

Stevo73

Arachnopeon
spiders8by2

Got my t`s from Danny yesterday they were packed fine and all were healthty.

Thanks,
Steven

agrodolce

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I just got a pair of auratums from Danny. They were packaged beautifully and seem to be in great health, exploring as soon as I opened their containers.
There were some problems in the beginning as it took 3 weeks to ship, but that got taken care of and I'm happy. I would probably do business with Danny again if he had something I couldn't pass up (like a big female Chaco maybe?)

herphuggs

Arachnopeon
I just finished up a trade with Danny and Ashley. Communication was excellent. They gladly answered my questions and gave advice to aid me in caring for my new slings (that arrived healty and well packed). I will gladly do business with them in the future.
:)

Last edited:

Weird_Arachnid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just received my end of the trade. Communication was pleasant, T's arrived well. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. I love 'em :D

Thanks

Last edited:

ExotiPet

Arachnopeon
Positive

POSITIVE

We traded several of our slings for some of Danny & Ashley's G. Pulchripes and V Velluntinus. They communicate very well and made working out a fair deal very easy! They even shipped out our package a week before wanting to receive theirs so they are extremely trustworthy as well. I would not hesitate doing business with them again, and highly recommend them if you plan on purchasing from them.

Packaging - Excellent
Communication - Excellent
Very fair and friendly!

Thanks again Danny & Ashley

Brandon & Ashley

Gnat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A+

I sent Danny a MM G. pulchripes in Oct,'10 for a breeding loan and received my half of the slings today. there was a minor glitch in the beginning but it was solved fast.
the slings were packed in straws and a sub-adult male G. pulchripes was tucked nicely in a deli cup. one of the best packing jobs ive seen, even sent small deli cups for the slings to be transferred to. shipping was very fast, the package was here the day after he shipped it. Danny kept good communication through-out and certainly is recommended to deal with.

Thanks Danny!

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Positive and A++++

Did a trade with danny and everything was smooth. Communication was fast and the slings were of A+ health... He even shipped ahead my end of the trade to me! Packing was awesome and ill definitely recommend him to other hobbyist!

Mike

kaydyn1512

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Couldn't get any better

I just did a trade with Danny and Ashley. We had agreed on a number of G pulchripes I would get for some of my slings. When I received the box (which they shipped first) the box was packed perfectly, the slings were all healthy and ready to party. BUT I received way more than we had agree on so I called Danny. He then tells me (ok, sit down) that they sent what they felt was the fairer number for what I was trading them for! WHAT?? Are you kidding? They are just great people and I REALLY hope to do business with them in the future. I wouldn't hesitate for a second. Not because I got so much more but because THEY THOUGHT to do it. Just good people!!!

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Arachnosupporter
Received my end of trade the other day, spiders arrived happy and well packed. Very smooth transaction! :clap:

Later, Tom

8leggedfreak22

Arachnopeon
us arachnids

Did a trade with Danny and I was very pleased. Great products and great communication. Everything was perfect and I would do buisness again.