• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Urodacus Manicatus

Down-Under

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I had just been collecting a couple from the wild and i brought them house and left them in a open container in my room, came back in a couple of minutes and one was gone. I had a brief look for it but couldnt find it so i didnt bother much further. At about 11 i went to bed and layed there tossing and turning for a few minutes, i rolled over one more times and felt something hard under my leg then a stinging pain. jumped up, turned the light on and the it was, sitting in my bed. I put him back where he should have been then had a look at the sting area which was just slightly red with no pain, so i went back to bed. I woke up the next morning with a huge ugly red rash up the left side of my body which was not itchy or anything. The rash went away within a week. strange :?
unfortunatly the scorpion died after a couple of days.