URGENT! SLINGS DYING!

Czech prime

Arachnoknight
@cold blood

I have moved them all away and hope that it really was due to that draft.. Although I must point out that temps in my room in the past weeks were in mid 20s °C. We've had one of the hottest springs here in Slovenia :D Admittedly, the night temps dropped to about 18°C in my room and about 0 - 2°C outside.

All my other million slings seem to be doing perfectly fine so far.

Thank you guys and girls for such quick responses! You've helped all you could and will update if anything happens :)

LZ
Do not forget that we had
It's not (technically) an error, just that I used the Italian spell/writing: here Ljubljana is Lubiana my man :-s
I know. Just pointing out that the beer outside of ljubljana is better than the beer from ljubljana:p
Not fixing your spelling :p

Czech prime

Arachnoknight
I forgot to delete that .-.
Wanted to say that you shouldn't forget that we had one of the coldest winters and that the nights are still quite cold but then realised that you probbably know that and that there is no point in posting it .-.

ledzeppelin

Arachnobaron
Wanted to say that you shouldn't forget that we had one of the coldest winters and that the nights are still quite cold but then realised that you probbably know that and that there is no point in posting it .-.
Hahah je kr zebl ja :p

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
.-.