Urgent! Ruptured abdomen!

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
I found her curled this morning when I dampened the sub around her. No reaction at all. Maybe If I tried that sooner she would have made it.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry for your loss man. It sucks to lose a tarantula and looking at the picture the injury looked too severe to be saved so unfortunately there probably wasn't anything you could've done. It's always better to try though

Stella Maris

Arachnoknight
:(

Was your tarantula housed in a "kritter keeper?" Did she manage to get the plastic see-through door open?

G. pulchra

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
As soon as I saw that picture I was going to tell you to put her in the freezer, I gave her zero chance to pull through.

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
I found her curled this morning when I dampened the sub around her. No reaction at all. Maybe If I tried that sooner she would have made it.
As others said, don't beat yourself up. I'm surprised she even made it past a few hours, that looked like a pretty severe rupture. Don't think you could've done a thing to save her.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
So sorry you lost her. I think you did all you could -- it looked hopeless in your picture. :(

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
Sorry for your loss man. It sucks to lose a tarantula and looking at the picture the injury looked too severe to be saved so unfortunately there probably wasn't anything you could've done. It's always better to try though
o, she bolted when I open the enclosure for feeding.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Oh man. Any T loss is real bad. One of my favourite and no doubt one of your. I am sorry men