Upgrade and new addition

Icculus

Arachnosquire
1489337573084-637334218.jpg 1489337596946-1610698471.jpg Upgrade for our g pulchripes and finally got the neoholothele incei I've head my eye on for months

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
N. incei ROCK!!!! In fact all the members of this genus ROCK! They start making a burrow and spinning web in an hour or less at times. A HIGHLY OVERLOOKED genus that has been around for a long time. I have a few, have fun! Males may reach maturity in months if you feed them as often as they will eat.

Icculus

Arachnosquire
N. incei ROCK!!!! In fact all the members of this genus ROCK! They start making a burrow and spinning web in an hour or less at times. A HIGHLY OVERLOOKED genus that has been around for a long time. I have a few, have fun! Males may reach maturity in months if you feed them as often as they will eat.
Im pretty excited. love the way it looks. i put the vial in the new enclosure with the cap off. half expecting to have it completely webbed over before I can get it out. do you think the setup looks ok?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
How much depth do they have, you left out that important piece of info. Incei will burrow as deep as you give them pretty much. They both need water bowls, they do drink.

Icculus

Arachnosquire
How much depth do they have, you left out that important piece of info. Incei will burrow as deep as you give them pretty much. They both need water bowls, they do drink.
There is about 2 1/2 inches and I built it up more around the edges. I wanted more but the kk I bought wasn't as deep as I thought. i almost didn't use it but I figured it would be alright since it hadnt burrowed at all in its current home. the water dish will go in as soon as I can get the vial out and the g pulchripes hasn't been rehoused yet. just waiting until he's in

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've had the best success with incei when I used a piece of cork bark and leaned it at a 45 against container wall. All 4 took to that "spider" cave and dug in deep. Webbed up in 30 mins upon arrival, etc. Within a few days entire cave and outside the cave was webbed up, with some digging. Over the course of a few months, they dug down into the sub and a blanket of webbing covered the fake plants etc. They have multiple tunnels layered on top of each other, so be careful when you crack the lid, it's a bit like whack a mole.

Icculus

Arachnosquire
I've had the best success with incei when I used a piece of cork bark and leaned it at a 45 against container wall. All 4 took to that "spider" cave and dug in deep. Webbed up in 30 mins upon arrival, etc. Within a few days entire cave and outside the cave was webbed up, with some digging. Over the course of a few months, they dug down into the sub and a blanket of webbing covered the fake plants etc. They have multiple tunnels layered on top of each other, so be careful when you crack the lid, it's a bit like whack a mole.
So you think that's enough sub? i think I can add alittle more. it's still in the vial

Icculus

Arachnosquire
So I added as much as I could. solid 3" now. it was probably around 2 or less before not 2 1/2 like I thought 14893464648721130321205.jpg