Arachnobaron
Old Timer
first series are of the larger guy

here's a pic from last month for comparison

these last series are of the smaller one of the two

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm loving that first pic. He looks healthy and hardy, great chance of it being a male imo. I love the shade of green too, and the dorsal stripe is damn near gone. Talk about a fast grower.

eelnoob

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks

I'm pretty sure it's a male as it's starting to developing alot of yellow colors on it's underside. When I first got him, only coloring it has was around where the arm joins the body.

Vanilla

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Greyt pics! I love frogs,but don't seem to have luck with them! I have had African dwarf and African clawed and no luck whatsoever!So I wouldn't wanna risk getting one of them guys,altho I think they are really cute!

eelnoob

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Greyt pics! I love frogs,but don't seem to have luck with them! I have had African dwarf and African clawed and no luck whatsoever!So I wouldn't wanna risk getting one of them guys,altho I think they are really cute!
You should give these frogs a try. They're never shy about being and around humans and eating.

Pretty easy to maintain too, I just switch the waters in the waterdish everyday or whenever they foul it. As for the substrate, I change it every 3-4 weeks or whenever it starts smelling{D

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow very nice!! I love the frogs, I will get one in the near future!

Oh and what kind of tubberware is that? Whered you get it?