Updated enclosure for my GBB I was asking about. Is this good?

DhiseT

Arachnopeon
So I posted a question about if my GBB was in an enclosure that was suitable. People told me to keep it dry and that it should be in a terrestrial enclosure. I got a new enclosure for him. However he webbed up under the right side effectively sealing up two pieces of the cork together into a hide. I wouldn't worry normally but he's just molted about a month and a half ago. I included a picture of him before rehousing him for size reference. Thanks for all the help!

Attachments

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
as long as the carapace is the proper size that's all that matters

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Just wondering why you are not posting current pics? Giving current state concerns with pics of a previous enclosure makes it difficult to help.

DhiseT

Arachnopeon
Just wondering why you are not posting current pics? Giving current state concerns with pics of a previous enclosure makes it difficult to help.
Huh? Those are current. Only the picture of the T was pre enclosure change.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Huh? Those are current. Only the picture of the T was pre enclosure change.
Got it, I read the initial post wrong. Honestly your enclosure setup looks fine. GBB’s are heavy webbers and will have a number of entry/exits from what they lay down. Enjoy watching what it does. I find them to be really interesting interior designers.

DhiseT

Arachnopeon
Got it, I read the initial post wrong. Honestly your enclosure setup looks fine. GBB’s are heavy webbers and will have a number of entry/exits from what they lay down. Enjoy watching what it does. I find them to be really interesting interior designers.
Thank you for the feedback! I do worry its been about a week since he moved in there and has yet to come out of his little webbed area.