Update on my collection

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ever since I got my iguana, I've been not making my almost daily inspections of my T's and slings until today. I've been feeding and misting them though. Anyhow, my A. seemanni just molted about 5 days ago and she just ate her first cricket with her brand new exoskeleton. Slings are a lot bigger now that I just spend about an hour examining each one. My usambara sling has turned into a juvie and is impressively aggressive toward prey and fast too. My geniculata sling has also turned into a juvie. It actually just ate a prey about its size, a full grown cricket. I just threw the full grown cricket in there to see what the geniculata would do. I didn't expect much though. Anyhow, my gigas have also grown to a more impressive size, about 2.5'. Other slings are still slings. Actually, one of my slings, a curlie, is molting right now.

At this moment, I would like to share a bad news. I lost my juvie T. blondi the about a week ago to molt. It was partly my fault. My room had been too dry and I did not keep the cages moist enough. After the incident, I woke up and kept up the moisture again. But it was too late.

A moment of silence for the T. blondi please.

My female rosea has begun to fast again. Last time, she fasted for nearly 4 months. The male rosea is eating like crazy though.

Well, that is all for now.

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Almost forgot one thing. My adult emperor scorpion just died. I'm guessing of old age, because I kept everything right for her. I will miss her very much. I will miss scaring people that have absolutely no clue about scorpions with her. I will miss letting her crawl all around me when I am bored. But most important of all, I will miss her because she was the first scorpion I had. She helped me overcome my fear of scorpions by allowing me to handle her.

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
The first is always the hardest to lose. I feel for you Lam.