Upcoming cold front, concerned

LV-426

Arachnobaron

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
None of that matters...what matters is how warm you'll be keeping the room with the spiders in it.

Keep it higher than 65 and you should be fine. It could even be argued that they would be ok without any extra heat, as long as the cold temps aren't for more than a few hours.

LV-426

Arachnobaron
None of that matters...what matters is how warm you'll be keeping the room with the spiders in it.

Keep it higher than 65 and you should be fine. It could even be argued that they would be ok without any extra heat, as long as the cold temps aren't for more than a few hours.
looks like im gonna bring out the room heater, thanks for the info:D

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It could even be argued that they would be ok without any extra heat, as long as the cold temps aren't for more than a few hours.
I didn't start running my space heater until a couple weeks ago. Before that, the temps were getting to the low 60's and maybe even lower than that and my T's were just fine. :)

LV-426

Arachnobaron
January 9 of this year it got into the 30s and stayed cold for 2 weeks, alot of iguanas and even some american crocodiles died when the cold hit

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, yes, prolonged cold can cause harm to your t's. An overnight low of 50 isn't such a big deal though...

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What are the temps in your house right now? I doubt the outside temps at night will affect the inside temperature all that much. Maybe drop it a few degrees but that's it.

LV-426

Arachnobaron
I live in a rented room at the back of a house, A/C is no less than 70 daily

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Then there's no issue...

If the house is kept at a constant temperature, it doesn't matter what the outside temps are, ever.