unwell scorpion

Robwhitton

Arachnopeon
hi there can some one help please! i have an old female emperor scorpion she had 21 young about 7 months ago, but she dose not eat at all, also she is very slow moving and it looks like her back legs are dragging behind her. the temp is around 65-70 c and humidity is about 60-70 %.

All the young see to be fine and healthy but did loose 6 due to first molt

please Help :(

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

Also i have mother and young still in the same tank should i sepprate her from the young??

it's an 80lt tank with loads of hides for them all!

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mommy is probably at the end of her life, by the sound of your story...You can't do anything about it, although your temps and RH are low. They like 80-90 temps and around 80% RH....

scorpionmom

Arachnobaron
hi there can some one help please! i have an old female emperor scorpion she had 21 young about 7 months ago, but she dose not eat at all, also she is very slow moving and it looks like her back legs are dragging behind her. the temp is around 65-70 c and humidity is about 60-70 %.

All the young see to be fine and healthy but did loose 6 due to first molt

please Help :(

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

Also i have mother and young still in the same tank should i sepprate her from the young??

it's an 80lt tank with loads of hides for them all!
You'll probably want to seperate the young soon.;)