Unsure if my B. Vagans is in pre-molt again...

Luke092601

Arachnopeon
So I believe 1 1/2-2 months ago I posted on here about my B. Vagans being in pre-molt for a while. She is back at it again I think. It is just weird, she shows all signs but she just molted a month ago and is nearly two years old I'd assume. She isn't eating and has webbed up her half log and isn't coming out. I'm thinking it is pre molt or stress, but her legs aren't tucked under or anything. I wouldn't think she would molt that close together... any help?

Robyn8

Arachnoknight
So I believe 1 1/2-2 months ago I posted on here about my B. Vagans being in pre-molt for a while. She is back at it again I think. It is just weird, she shows all signs but she just molted a month ago and is nearly two years old I'd assume. She isn't eating and has webbed up her half log and isn't coming out. I'm thinking it is pre molt or stress, but her legs aren't tucked under or anything. I wouldn't think she would molt that close together... any help?
if you can post a picture, we might be able to tell. I have a B. albopilosum female who molted two of so weeks before i got her. Then after I got her for 1,5 week, she molted again, so it's not unheard of.

Note that legs tucked under a tarantula is a deathcurl, meaning a dying tarantula. A stressed tarantula has its legs all scrunched up over its 'head' and abdomen. Without pictures, I'd say, if she's not hungry, provide a full water dish and leave her be.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
It is not unusual for B. vagans to molt very frequently. I have had males go from sling to maturity in a year.

They grow extremely quick.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Probably 3-3 1/2 inch legspan
if the spiders the one in your profile pic, it very possibly is in premolt. my old male B vagans went from 1.5" to MM in a year. they grow quick. just let it be with a full water dish.