Unnecesary feeders

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great, just great!
Common names are bad enough in this hobby! Everything from South America tends to be labelled as a "bird-eater"... The last thing we need is to add "fish-eaters" :D... But no honistly this is absurd!

Thanks for sharing Fran :)

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Thats the first time ive seen a T eat a fish the only other time.Ive seen a spider eat a fish was seeing a african fishing spider eat one lol.

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yikes, store bought fish are usually laced with a bunch of chemicals from the water treatment and whatnot. Tsk tsk......

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
apparently roaches and superworms, waxworms etc. just aren't exotic enough for our T's delicate palates, they need lizards and red meat and soon will be demanding imported cheeses, caviar and wine from us.

jesus, that T is eating better than i do some nights... :wall:

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
LMAO I go fishing twice a week, I always bring something home, now I'll have to fish twice as hard to feed my T's{D

PIG-

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
thread title perfect.

No way.... It wouldn't look so bad if the t didn't ALREADY look like a crystal draino bomb. Under those conditions it's adding insult to injury. Heh. What bozos!

Helix

Arachnopeon
Next thing Im expecting to see is a tarantula eating tuna from a can...

VENOMdeBEEVER

Arachnopeon
Now I know I don't have a lot of room to speak on this after my recent thread, but c mon that's common sence when would a Tarantula ever come across a fish. Besides if you ever did take you're T fishing unless it was 1 of those water Ts it would just eat the worm everytim you gave it 1.

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
Now I know I don't have a lot of room to speak on this after my recent thread, but c mon that's common sence when would a Tarantula ever come across a fish. Besides if you ever did take you're T fishing unless it was 1 of those water Ts it would just eat the worm everytim you gave it 1.
ll you should know that all Ts come with a scuba suit so fish is common.. espically for desert Ts XD

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I would like to see pictures of WILD H. gigas swimming and eating fish. Because personally I dont buy that crap.:rolleyes:

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
That would be intresting a fishing T would be amazing to see however just becuase we don't see doesn't mean it doesn't exist. :)

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
^ again. show me proof it happens in the wild and I will believe it. Untill then its just another video RobC posted.

I can post a video of a P. murinus underwater hiding...doesnt mean it likes to swim. :rolleyes:

BlackCat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
News flash.. Robc isn't the only person to ever try it. Why are so many so bitter? Anyways.. If it isn't something they do in the wild, why would they do it in captivity? Captivity just randomly makes them decide "Oh look, a swimming pool, I'm so there!" /cannonball

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I never once said "ROBC was the only person who filmed a video of an H. gigas swimming(more like hiding in the water)"

I used that as a reference because that is obviously a very known video on here.

Also in captivity we see a lot of behavior that does not reflect what these spiders do in the wild. Also a big pool of water might just be another place to hide for a T in captivity. especially when someone is prodding it towards the water...:cool:

also, I wasnt being bitter. I saying I dont believe that H. gigas naturally goes for a "dip" in the local puddle/stream/pond/ whatever to catch a fish. Untill proven wrong thats my final statement on the subject.