Unique and Beautiful Enclosure Designs

DuneElliot

Arachnosquire
I'd like to see some photos of the more unique and beautiful and different enclosures you have for your display tarantulas...the interior decor not the actual enclosure itself being different (necessarily).

I've seen hobbit houses, Goonies, Led Zeppelin etc...would love to see more and get more ideas for the future when my slings are more mature. I will only have a few so they will all be display enclosures and thought it would be fun to have a different theme in each one.

The enclosure for my C. versi is pretty boring at the moment although re-housing soon due to top lid issues and webbing.
This other enclosure is for my new T. albo. It's a bit big for him but it was either this or something that was almost too small and would have to be re-done in another molt (this was before adding said spider and a water dish)

Attachments

Dorifto

He who moists xD
I've seen hobbit houses, Goonies, Led Zeppelin etc...would love to see more and get more ideas for the future when my slings are more mature.
The enclosure it's for your Ts, if achieving that you can also enjoy them, the better.

You should never put anything that could go against their needs or instinct simply because you find it visually more appealing.

Unfortunatelly I have saw a lot of visually appealing enclosures that were actually death traps, cacti, fences, dolls, cars, couches....

For me, the more natural it looks, the better.

original_250afeb4-3cee-4ff4-b5ce-6fa193dbb5d0_IMG_20211118_141027.jpg IMG_20201025_212254~2.jpg IMG_20210823_164952.jpg